TAKE THE LEAP | Embrace Change
"It's like TED Talks meets a late night talk show"
Hosted by: Dana Litwin, CVA
Join in person or join in the live broadcast via Twitter.
This event is a great professional development opportunity for your local volunteer administrators network, brought to you by AL!VE (Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement), Better Impact and VMPC (Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada). National and international speakers will be broadcast to you in the comfort and convenience of your own office or venue (or join in person in Toronto).
Dana will be the MC/Host of this engaging and informative event. Highlights include:
- Overcoming the Challenges in Change / Barbara Harrington, Sponsorship Plus (USA)
- Navigating Organizational Changes / Carol Dixon, Providence Health Care (Canada)
- Change In Your Professional Career / Andy Fryar, OZVPM & Better Impact (Australia)
- Additional speakers and sessions
- Short and to-the-point presentations
- Peer-to-peer dialog at each event
- A few exciting surprises!
The broadcast days are scheduled for October 24 (10-5 Pacific and 9-4 Mountain) and October 25 (10-5 Eastern and 9-4 Central).